Sunday, January 18, 2015

1/15/15 - CCLQ @ Ruth B.'s House

I'm sorry to say that I wasn't able to attend Thursday's meeting so there will be no pictures of Show & Tell or our busy hands.  :o((

Thank you to Ruth B. for hosting.  Sorry that I wasn't able to bring the cream (that was missing from your fridge.)  It was one of those weeks!

Judging by the attendance at lunch, I believe that there were 7 members present.

Deborah
Cheryl K.
Ruth B.
Ruth S.
Ella
Joanna
Gayle (didn't make it to lunch)
Joy (finished her appointment in time for lunch, but didn't think to take a picture!)

Hopefully, Dee Dee will be feeling better next week and Candy's procedure went well!  And... if anyone has information for me to add, please send an email.

It felt really weird when I realized that it was Sunday night and I hadn't posted the meeting notes...

And weirder still that I missed the meeting and had nothing TO post!!!

Insert your mental image of my pout face here.

Until next time...
Happy Quilting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment