Monday, November 1, 2021

10/26/21 - Zoom-y NT Nights

Welcome to the October meeting of the NT Nights Quilt Bee!!  This month, I suffered from a brain freeze....

5PM on meeting night.

That's when I remembered that our meeting was supposed to be at Whit's tonight!  :o((

I'm SEW sorry, Quilters!!!

Group Photo...


Show and Tell...

Britt didn't have anything to share except for the abandoned quilt on her longarm, which I didn't manage to get a photo of.  :o((

Joy shared her latest quilt finishes and the donation block made for Kat @ Covered in Love:


Joyce is working on this Shop Hop project...


... And plans to make a race car quilt for her grandson:


Kirsten introduced us to Abby, shown below giving Mom puppy kisses:


Kirsten shared the progress she's made on her Santa pillow:


From Ann:

I went to the three quilt shops in Wake Forest for the Shop Hop with friends and didn't even realize tonight was our meeting. I can report that I purchased fabric to make two matching twin sized quilts.

Until next time...
Show up and QUILT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment