Friday, October 9, 2015

10/3/15 - Candy, Hips, and Houses

Many of you are aware that CANDY went in for  HIP replacement surgery on September 29th.  Britt sent notice that all went well.  After a few days, Candy was transferred to her rehab facility.  I was informed that internet was sketchy and she didn't have her computer with her.

A couple of days later, I received an email with the following...

Ta dah!!!

Candy's latest finished has been installed at her neighbor's HOUSE:


Here's a better look:


Congrats! Candy, on creating a BEAUTIFUL piece of ART!!!

Until next time...
Think healing thoughts... because Candy is ready to go HOME!!!

Edited to make the following corrections per Candy:

Just want to clarify a few things:  I'm going home on Monday afternoon. I don't have my computer but I do have my iPad. This place has wifi so I do have email. What I don't have is texting & cell phone service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment